They call me coffee cuz I grind so fine
They call me coffee I keep you up past 2 am
They call me coffee because I’m really bitter and most people don’t like me without changing some aspect of what I am
how can anyone not like this website when it produces quality content like this
Making a Dirty Jenga.
need to play this omg
ok but lets talk about those cookies about to be baked
squidkneee got his priorities straight
Alan Burnett and Bruce Timm on Joker’s signature grin
I am so excited for Will Graham to have the biggest ‘I told you so’ in human history.
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
White people in a non Euro centric history class
they don’t know because they don’t get taught. this is why young white people are often racist
however, it doesn’t excuse adult white people from being racist. they have google. they can learn better, they just refuse to
tbh this was why i was so enamored with the ‘drift compatibility’ concept in pacific rim like wow look this is a fucking movie that OUTWARDLY DISPLAYS THE CONCEPT THAT FRIEND LOVE ROMANTIC LOVE AND FAMILY LOVE ARE ALL EQUALLY STRONG AND ALL EQUALLY AFFECT YOUR LIFE AND NO ONE TYPE IS GREATER OR MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHER
all i want is attention but only from certain people
You cannot buy electronics with food stamps. You cannot buy cigarettes with food stamps. You cannot buy pet food with food stamps. You cannot withdraw money with an EBT card (food stamps).
Do you know what else you can’t buy with food stamps? Shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, tinfoil, plastic sandwich bags, toothpaste, cleaning products, tampons, pads, over the counter medications (such as Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc.), and anything else you can think of that you cannot physically ingest for nutritional purposes.
Do you know what you can buy with food stamps? Food.
Do you know what it’s like to scrounge for change to buy non-edible necessities, use a credit card and EBT card (food stamps) during the same transaction, and then have the person in line behind you judge you for buying the ingredients to make a birthday cake?
People who disseminate false information about food stamps have never had to use food stamps.
Re blogging for commentary mostly. How are people so ignorant? The ONLY thing you can buy w food stamps is fucking FOOD.
You can’t even buy pre prepared hot food with food stamps, like not even the kind they serve at the grocery store. U can’t buy anything but groceries. Tell me where I can input my food stamps card to go to fuckin disneyland pls